Hi everyone, I'm here with Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy, The GAME REVIEW!
First off, this game has a really good storyline. It's were you, as Nancy Drew, have to go to A Girls School to find out who's passing out threatening notes to valedictorian candidates.
Next, The setting wasn't very interesting at all. You could only go into Ramsey Hall (were the game takes place), The tree (can't really do anything there) and there's the cellar. The cellar has a range of puzzles you can solve such as the Starburst Puzzle, were you can get a Picture of Rita Hallowell and her Cat, Usher. Then, there's the furnace puzzle which is solve at the end of the game. I don't know what happens If you solve it earlier.
The characters, were really well thought out. My favorite was Mel, the goth chick. Don't get me wrong, OF COURSE my favorite character is Nancy, but let's say Mel is my favorite SUSPECT. That was cool how unexpectedly, they threw in a goth chick. A girl not so preppy, and sweet. The other characters were cool too, such as: Corrine, Rachel, Leela and Izzy, who was into the gossip and really popular.
As for the puzzles, they were confusing. I used cheats from arglefumph on You Tube(tm). I felt as the puzzles drifted off the topic at times. Like one when you had to help Corrine with her Orthographic paper. That was only to get to the key for that book by Madeline Moore.
As for the whole game experience, Out of a 1 out of 5, 1 being awful, and 5 being fantastic, I'd give this game a 2 being bad. The graphics were really cool, and as for the characters too, at least I could give it that much.
As for the game being SCARY, being a 1 out of 5 (1being not scary at all) and 5 being (extremely horrifying), I'd give this game a 1. This game was NOT scary at all. I love the feeling were I could jump out of my seat, but I didn't have that. And for this game being my second Nancy Drew PC game, it was an awful experience.
This game kind of KIND OF ruined my chance of me getting another one. Don't worry!! I will always, and forever LOVE Nancy Drew!!;D
No comments:
Post a Comment